The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keillar Student Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikael

Mikael

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character Profile
Name: Mikael
Race: Human

Keillar Student Training Empty
PostSubject: Keillar Student Training   Keillar Student Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:58 pm

There are three stages to the Rot Woods training program, for trainee warriors of Keillar. This is an optional course that is offered to trainees by virtue of a signing officer at the beginning of their current year of learning. The expected age of trainees taking on this course is around 15 to 16 years.

Stage 1: Basics
Basic training consists of learning about the environment around you, learning of the structures and textures of the immediate area. It is also where trainees learn to use all of the equipment they need. This usually takes 24-48 hours to complete, depending on the competence of the trainee.

Stage 2: Survival This is where trainees learn how to survive in the Rot Woods, with skills such as crafting accomodation, basic hunting and lighting fires. This training usually takes between 3 and 4 days, depending on the competence of the trainee.

Stage 3: Battle This is the final part of the training at the Rot Woods, and it teaches the trainee to use the environment to their advantage in a series of training battles, and it is also an endurance test, requiring the trainees to remain in the Rot Woods for several nights, battling against these monsters posessed by magic. This is the examination and decides whether the trainee is ready to move on to the next part of their training.

Once a trainee warrior has completed this training to a competent level, it guarantees them a higher grade at their final graduation.
Back to top Go down
http://keyworkforums.talk-forums.com
Mikael

Mikael

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Keillar Student Training   Keillar Student Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:02 pm

I'm going to run a test RP to see if these ideas are feasible. For a time I'll do it by myself, but I might request someone else come in to provide me with some feedback and more dimensions to push the test RP. Then if successful, I'll re-brand the test RP to make it an actual one that anyone can join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keillar Student Training   Keillar Student Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Ooh! Ooh! *raises hand* Can I do it?!
Back to top Go down
Mikael

Mikael

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Keillar Student Training   Keillar Student Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Sure! This one's in the formative stages though, I'm mainly concentrating on the other sections for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keillar Student Training   Keillar Student Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keillar Student Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Sadhadur :: The Empire of Szadin :: The Rot Woods-
Jump to: