The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All New Members, Please Read Before Posting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name: Szadek Karthro
Race: Parun/Vampire

All New Members, Please Read Before Posting! Empty
PostSubject: All New Members, Please Read Before Posting!   All New Members, Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:53 pm

Welcome to all new members!! This is a very important forum where you can make yourselves known to other members. Please post your intro among the other threads.

Now for your introduction, these are just some guide lines about what to write...but you can feel free to introduce yourself anyway you wish.

- Your name (if you want to give it) and a description of yourself.
- What are you looking for on this site?
- Which type of RPG are you currently playing? (console, pen & paper ...)
- Type of games(sci-fi, fantasy, modern...) and characters you like most.
- Which forum brings you most interest so far?
- If you could be anything in the world (I do mean anything) what would you be and why? (If you wanna be a hammer because nails turn you on...go right ahead and share that info with us, we want to get as much knowledge on our newly forming community as possible.)

We ask that when you are making a character for the different realms, that you please visit the Character Creation thread, first. You just fill in each section properly and do as the instructions tell you to do. Yes, more than one character is allowed.

If you have any suggestions or need any help, feel free to PM me!

Don't forget to read the Forum Rules

Also, you may like to check out our Chat Box, at the bottom of the homepage, if you are feeling a little bit chatty. Our play list has a nice selection picked out for you by Joker himself. If you wish for a song to be added to our play list, please feel free to post your request in the Requests thread. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the rest of the staff, as we will be happy to help you. Enjoy your time in Sadhadur.

Thank You,
-[Joker's Wild]-
Back to top Go down
https://tibgg.rpg-board.net

All New Members, Please Read Before Posting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Sadhadur :: Announcements, Intros, Out of Character, and Off-topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: