The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Width Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name: Szadek Karthro
Race: Parun/Vampire

Forum Width Problem Empty
PostSubject: Forum Width Problem   Forum Width Problem I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:39 pm

Awright guys, here's the deal; Forumotion is having some technical difficulties with a few forums, where the forum width cannot be reset. It's a glitch in the host, not an actual problem with this site. So, while Forumotion's technical team will be working on it to fix it on Monday (Hopefully), I ask that you all just be patient, until the problem gets resolved.

Thank you,
-Joker's Wild
Back to top Go down
https://tibgg.rpg-board.net
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum Width Problem   Forum Width Problem I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:58 pm

For now, I've temporarily band-aided the problem by removing the text on the navigation bar...so instead of seeing text, all you'll see will be the pictures.

Now then, so that you all know what they are;

Forum Width Problem ACPButtonImage - ACP (For Admin use Only)

Forum Width Problem I_icon_mini_index - Home (Takes you to the forum index)

Forum Width Problem Icon_mini_portal - Portal (Takes you to the portal)

Forum Width Problem R - RPGS (Takes you to RPG Sanctuary)

Forum Width Problem I_icon_mini_faq - FAQ (Takes you to the Frequently Asked Questions page)

Forum Width Problem I_icon_mini_search - Search (Takes you to the Search page in the Portal)

Forum Width Problem I_icon_mini_members - Memberlist (Allows you to view a list of the members of the site.)

Forum Width Problem I_icon_mini_groups - Usergroups (Allows you to view a list of the usergroups.)

Forum Width Problem I_icon_mini_profile - Profile (Takes you to the 'edit profile' page.)

Forum Width Problem Conbuttontry1 - Contribute (Takes you to the page that allows you to donate to the site.)

Forum Width Problem Hbutton - Honors/Awards (Allows you to view the honors and awards offered on this site.)

Forum Width Problem I_icon_mini_message - Inbox (Allows to to view your PM Inbox)

Forum Width Problem I_icon_mini_register - Register (Guests and non-members, only)

Forum Width Problem I_icon_mini_logout - Log in/out (Takes you to the login or log out page)
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Forum Width Problem   Forum Width Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Awright...so Forumotion's techs fixed the width problem, so everything should be cool now...sorry about the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Width Problem   Forum Width Problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Width Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Sadhadur :: Announcements, Intros, Out of Character, and Off-topic :: Announcements-
Jump to: