The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sailing the Krishal Divide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character Profile
Name: Savra Faie
Race: vampire

Sailing the Krishal Divide Empty
PostSubject: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:42 pm

The dark water laped against the side of the boat's wooden hull. It was early morning on the Krishal Divide and Savra was just awakening within her bed. She could not remember how she got on the boat or in the bed at that matter, she just remembered crossing the border and being shown the divide, but that was it. She had been awake all night walking with Szadek.

She remembered how her breath had been taken away when her king had shown her the moon struck water of the Krishal Divide. It was almost as marvlous as her king. After that though, it was a complete blank, she didn't even remember going to sleep the pervious night. And where were her clothes?! Had she stayed in Szadek bed the night before? She wasn't offended by it, but by the gods she wished she could remember it, but she drew a complete blank. Either way, she needed to get dressed.

Savra walked to a wardrobe and opened it's door. There was only one dress, a silken kimono, cut short, about five inches above the knee, other than that it was fairly tradional. Savra loved the black background with dark purple cherry blossom falling everywhere. She adorned the beautiful dress and styled her hair in a tradional hair style with one black and one dark purple chopstick sticking up from the bun. She looked beautiful.

She strolled outside, barefooted, twirling in the deep fog. She waved at the skeleton driving the boat to their destination. She looked over the side of the boat, basking in the think mist that seemed like little speceles of rain. She loved misty mornings, but...Where was her king?
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name: Szadek Karthro
Race: Parun/Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:29 am

Szadek was, as usual in the early morning, no where to be found. In reality - though unbeknown to Savra - he wasn't even aboard the boat. He was, in fact, home... in the Shadow Nexus, deep in a conversation with the Emperor of the Szadin Empire. The conversation had lasted, for the most part, for the better half of two hours. When he had left Savra in the care of one of his Necrosages, Szadek had traveled between the dimensions to the Shadow Nexus, for a discussion that had long since been over due with Breai...the royal Hunt. While it was one thing for Szadek to go about his own charades and exploits - his reigning territory could not be reached without his help - it was an entirely different matter for Breai to do the same thing, as the Empire of Szadin - though well guarded against most attacks, would be virtually defenseless with the Devkarin Emperor and his Elites gone...and this, as one could only imagine, was a matter of severe importance...and Szadek was not going to rest until he knew that Breai Kravagh had it all under control...which did not come long after the initial argument had been made.

In eachother's chambers, each ruler sat on a minuscule throne in the center of a ring of pods, each of which carried the faceless shadow form of seven Necrosages...except Szadek's, who's seventh pod was completely empty for the fact the Necrosage had been placed in charge of his bride-to-be as he dealt with this now minor issue. Szadek's facial expression was just beginning to calm as a tone came from the empty pod. "Your Majesty...Lady Savra is awake.", the voice rang out. To the Necrosages that were there, Szadek nodded...and they each carried that nod to the chamber in which the Devkarin Emperor sat. Afterwards, Szadek stood and backed into the empty pod to his left. "Remember, Breai. Make sure you leave a Competent Elite in charge, in your stead. If I need to send one of my Shadewalkers down there, I will... And you won't like it, when you return." With that, he vanished from the chambers altogether...

--

The Necrosage on the boat, having stayed well hidden from both Savra's view, and senses, flickered momentarily, before being replaced altogether with the shady form of Szadek, who's immediate coming into the plane seemed to shift the very atmosphere itself. He stood, becoming whole, and solid again. When his transition had completed, he stepped up behind Savra, who seemed a slight worried, above amazed at the Krishal on which they sailed. "Good morning, my Queen-to-be. Did you sleep well, last night?", he asked, his voice - as always - smoother than silk, yet strong enough to break diamonds. "I trust I didn't disturb you when I carried you to the boat? The walk must have been very draining on you...you fell asleep shortly after we arrived on the beach..."

Seeing her in the garment he had chosen for her, he smiled. His smile seemed to brighten even his own eyes and face. "I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of removing your slaves' garments...they weren't very becoming of royalty.", he said, as he leaned closer to her to apply a ginger kiss on the lower left side of her neck, just above her shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to himself, and resting his chin on her shoulder. "We should be in Szadin in a day or two's time..." Even as he said this, he began to feel the ocean's sway beneath him... and so he began to sway with it, moving Savra's hips along with himself. "I wonder, now, why I chose the Shadow Dimension...such beauty only exists in the material world."
Back to top Go down
https://tibgg.rpg-board.net
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:45 am

Savra rocked her hips back and forth with his, a slight purr erupting from her throat. It was quite odd, for she knew if any other man were to hold her like this she would dismember his family jewels and lodge them in his throat. She remembered doing that once, the blood was quite tasty laced with fear and pain, unlike the blood she had drank from the slave bidder which tasted like she had licked the bottom of a lard laced pan. It was quite horrible, to say the least, but her body needed feeding. After her bottom had regained his nurishment she continuously felt the neausiating lurch in her stomach from that man's disgusting blood, but being wraped in Szadek's arms calmed the effect like medicinal herbs.

"The shadows holds beauty that is not often found, but is known. If you do not know this beauty then you are forever doomed to never see the beauty that lies in the shadows of the world." Savra smiled, turning in Szadek's arm to face him, even though her forehead fell below his chin, "No, I do not mind at all that you removed my clothing, and you never disturbed me at all....I honestly don't remember falling asleep, and the garment is beautiful! In my favorite color, none-the-less. I do have a question though, one that has been bothering me since you asked me to be your queen. Shall I not need to learn the magic of your priestesses? Surely a ruler such as yourself would be disgraced by a queen illiterate to his necromany magic. Could you teach me? Would you teach me?

She could not help but worry for her king's reputation. It was already obvious she could not transport herself from where she stood to the shadow Nexus, she had not the skill nor magic to do so. If she were to honor Szadek and his mighty empire, she was determined to become as powerful as his priestesses.

Savra's mind was distracted, once again, from her thoughts into the gentle sway of boat and body. Her body almost seemed like the perfect peice to his puzzle, fitting to him without having to be adjusted. His scent, his voice, his movement, all of which was like smoker's grass, toxic if not used right and always adictive. She could spend a million years on this boat and never ask any questions as long as Szadek held her like this. Savra felt quite foolish, though. She has only known this man for a night but she had pledge her life to him. Yes her family worshiped him like a god with alters not only to him but Szadek's main god of Destruction. She would never question her descion, never, she knew that for sure, she only question what fate had brought them together only to thank that fate. Something told her that the god of destruction has something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:20 am

A smile crept up in Szadek's face as Savra brought up the Priestesses once again. "Savra...Do you think I got to where I am today by following what was expected of me? No...I most certainly did not. I will make you my queen first. Then...and only then...will I teach you the ways of Illusion, and Deception...and Necromancy." He kissed her on the forehead, and wrapped his arms around her tighter, just holding her... It was seconds later, before his hold faltered, as the boat they were on began to rock, violently, from side-to-side. As it did, he placed one hand on the rail of the bow, and looked over the side of the boat...into what appeared to be a set of large, draconic eyes under the surface of the water...and it wasn't long before the owner of the trio of eyes surfaced, as well.

The creature that surfaced could have been Leviathan, himself, to shame. This was no mere sea devil...but one of the three gods of the Deep, that patrolled the Krishal Divide. "Savra! Get away from the sides...and allow me to show you a small percentage of the powers of Illusion!" This had to be yelled out, over the vicious cry of the Draconic goddess of the Deep, as Szadek lifted his hands to the creature, palms out. A swirl, in a dark purple haze of tint, surrounded the Parun's hands, becoming a pool of spiraling aura. The hazy aura took the shape of a much larger version of the creature before the boat, which let out another shrill cry, as if it recognized the creature that had suddenly appeared infront of it.

Szadek made the aura-dragon match the cry, though with a slightly deeper tone. As it did, the aura dragon struck an offensive pose, with it's semi-translucent maw showing rows of hundreds of razor-sharp teeth, each twice Szadek's size and girth. After a moment of measurement, the goddess of the Deep drifted beneath the surface again, making a non-too-hasty retreat. As Szadek lowered his arms, the aura-dragon flickered from existence. He turned to Savra. "She thought it was real...you could see the aura, because we were inside of it...to the goddess, it was a full-bodied creature...specifically, her supposed mate from the legends of Old Szadin...back when I was a child...", he snickered a bit. "I could have harmed the creature...but I wanted to slowly show you some of the things you'll be able to do with time."
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:50 am

(I'm guessing that a hint.)

Savra watched Szadek's power go into action, his strenght seemed to echo everywhere, like the whole realm knew his power and trembled before it. She was amazed, no, no words could match the feelings she felt before Szadek using his skill. She felt pride, hungry, attraction, lust, and even...Fear. Fear was so unknown to her that it almost completly over to her body. When Szadek turned to her, her body instictivly took a step back. She scolded herself and made her body carry her two step forward to stand infront of Szadek. It would do a person no good to fear death when they knew it could strike at any time.

"Quite amazing, your powers and the monster. I hope you know, youngly vampires grow up on stories like these, of you and these monsters. My family worships you like you're a god, like you are the son of destuction himself. To be honest, I'm starting to believe some of the folklore that us told of you in my village and among the farm hands." She said, boldly.

Savra looked over the sides, noticing the black water, but almost like normal water, you could see right down to the bottom. She noticed an array of fish, some of which she knew and knew to be poisonous to feed upon. Her father had used to quils of some of these fish to hunt and to track down stray humans.

"To be honest, I hated going to the alter everyday and kneeling before the picture of you and your god, offering incense. I found it quite trivial. So, when my mother would call for daily worship I'd hide in the barn with the human steers, either bathing them, cleaning their stalls, or even talking to a few that had learned human speech. Of course all they had to offer were curses. I killed the one that called me a blood thirsty whore, which upseted by father. The steer was set to be sold to your sages for you to use as you like. Quite a boring childhood if you ask me....but I'm rambling and you're probably falling asleep."

She turned back to his, laying her hands on his chest and kissing his lips. Not to far in the distance though, she could smell trees of exotic nature, people and boose. She knew what they were from the old legends....The Pyrate Isles.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Szadek simply had to laugh when he was told of as some sort of village legend. When his small fit of laughter had ended - it had lasted the better pat of three minutes - he held up his hand, taking in a deep breath. "The sad part about that, young Savra...is that it is all mostly true. The Emperor of New Szadin tells me, constantly, of the stories he hears from his men about me...and of the stories his men hear in the smaller villages. There are some parts of these stories that are...inflated, tremendously...but most of the things the people say, thinking they've made up a good story, has actually happened." He shook his head. What fun was it being the Lord of Secrets, if people made up things about you...and they were true?

As he wrapped Savra in his arms, he looked to the horizon...and his eyes squinted as he caught a glimpse of a flag, waving in the distance. A hiss escaped his lifeless lips as he spat out the word "Pirates..." He had a distinct hatred for the pirates of the Krishal Divide. They were all drunken fools, in his own opinion...and contrary to the myths and legends running around on mainland, the pirates of the Krishal Divide did not fear Szadek...or Breai, or any of the other ruler's of Szadek's territories. The thought of this alone, made Szadek feel that he wanted to burn each ship he saw along the Divide...but, to his dismay, he could not do so, because the pirates brought in merchandise from lands on the other side of the Borderlands...things that could just not be found in Szadin or the Black Market.

"The Pyrate Isles...", he said, as he held his arms down to his side, his palms upturned again. For a moment, he shut his eyes, and second later a veil of that same royal purple tinted aura was lifted around the boat, making the scenery outside of the boat's rails slightly hazy. He opened his eyes again. "It is best if they simply did not know we were here..."
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:04 pm

She could smell the musky men that probably had not bathed in days, she covered her nose, the smell was the the worst part of aweful. Not even the human stalls smelt this bad, but another scent rose above these horrible smells, it was the scent of the sea and jasmine petals. The scent of a human mixed with something different entirly. It was something beautiful; that was until she heard the voice that went with the smell. It sang out to the ocean, singing it's song like no other could. She looked over the side of the boat and little imp like things with wild hair, big red eyes, and fish tails sprang out of the water, adding a chorus of splashing to the ocean's song. These little imp things were no bigger than a normal fish, they were quite cute in the way the voice was beautiful and scary. No one could see the invisible audience to the performance.

The ship that held the voice pulled along side the small fishing boat that Savra and Szadek inhabited. The mists parted, almost like magic, to reveal the boat's green sails and the black stained hull. At the very bow of the ship stood a beautiful woman, about 5'6, 5'7 in height. Her skin was desert tan, black hair around an down her shoulders. She was beautiful, too beautiful for human kind. Indeed, she was half something else. Legend had foretold of such a woman, a beautiful woman's who's voice could command the sea and all within, save the gods of course, but even the gods respect this woman for she was the Pyrate Queen. She was half Calhanian, half human. As legend foretold her father, the late Pyrate King, had sired a bastard within the Calhanian princess's womb. Not much is known of the Pyrate Queen's childhood, but when she was at the age of 16, she slayed her father with vial malice, and as long dictates among the pirates who ever slays the previous ruler became the heir to the throne. Also, as legend tells, since she is half Calhanian she has the siren's voice and able to mulipulate any many, which had come in handy for all of the assassination attempts.

Just as suddenly as the black ship with green sails appeared the mist swallowed it up once again, the woman never wavering from her spot, "Szadek, that woman! She beautiful, and if legend is right, royality among the pirates. She's gorgous and that voice. She seemed so unfearful, like nothing could make her cower before them. Not even the gods of the deep! Legend my village states that no one knows her name. They all just call her wither Pyrate Queen, your highness, and m'lady, also a few vulgar names aswell. Szadek, do you know the true name of the Pyrate Queen?" She asked, sounding like a child who was being told an exciting bed time story.

Savra had been deprived of knowing the land, so everything knew was amazing in their own right, and Savra wanted to know them all.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:54 pm

Szadek looked at the woman of which Savra spoke. He squinted his eyes a bit, as he swallowed a laugh. "Royalty, you say? The Pirate Queen is no royalty...these rascals in the divide have no hierarchy...unless their vision of control has changed in the past twenty decades...there is no one single pirate that has more command over any of them...they're all scoundrels...this one included." The words...each and every one of them...were spat, Szadek obviously refusing to hold back his hatred for the pirates that sailed the Krishal. He glanced, again, at the self-proclaimed 'Pirate Queen'. "She is nothing more than another pirate, trying too hard to rule the Divide. She's a self-proclaimed queen...the real pirates don't pay her any more mind than just going along with her to shut her up."

Szadek had to laugh...never had he heard, let alone seen, of a pirate queen of any kind in the Divide. It didn't matter to him, though. She and her vessel could not see him and his own, so there was no real reason to further the conversation on the subject. "If anyone did rule over the Divide as Pirate lord, I would say it would be the captain of the Ship that Never Sails...a ship with no sails, that attacks vessels passing through without ever leaving the shoreline. This is, of course, only the legend...the myth. The true ship does sail, but it is said that the Pirate that captains the ship is well-taught in the art of Illusion...a man that I, for one, would love to meet."

He turned his gaze away from the so-called "Pirate Queen's" vessel, gazing, now, out over the hallowed waters, where the Ship Graveyard awaited their smaller boat. "Hmmm...Captain! Remember to keep the boat to the Stern side!" The skeletal captain of the ship did as he was told, steering the boat to the stern, guiding it ever closer to the wreckage, though to avoid the nearly surface-high structures that had been submerged just a few feet off the other side of the boat. "Very well...it should not be much longer until we reach the shores of Szadin. Once we arrive, we'll hit the blood bar, then on to the Empire, and then to the Nexus..."
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:47 am

Savra wondered if the woman's title was nothing more than a laugh for others. The woman did seem powerful and her crew looked at her with respect and fear. True, they may not have a heirarchy, but she was sure pirates, as stupid as they may be, knew a powerful pirate when they saw it and just to keep their tongues, they bowed their heads in submission. To be honest, the woman who proclaimed herself as queen was probably just one step underneth the man that Szadek spoke of. Either way, the woman looked like she was all sword and no words.

"The blood bar, huh? Well, this will be interesting. Tell me, Szadek, what will those around us think of us? Not that I care, but surely it would be annoying for you to walk among others in your true form, then you would have to deal with revolts and waisting time to kill them and all. That is, unless you have a plan of sorts? For, if legend is correct, no one knows your true form which stands before me." The awe had passed and Savra was back to being the strong headed female she was.

She step back from the side of boat to Szadek's side. She had a feeling she would be entering port alone. Savra was a little irked by this for she did not know the the shores of Szadin, she hated feeling lost and idiotic. She turned to Szadek, her golden eyes staring at him in wonder. "What are your plans for once we reach the shores of Szadin?"
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:32 am

Szadek could only laugh slightly at Savra's question. He shook his head, ridding himself of the laughing fit that wanted so badly to be let loose in the cold night's air. "I will not be seen in my true form, Savra. Only you can see me like this. Those in Szadin will see me as you did from behind the bars in the Slave Auction...as everyone did that day. There will be no cause for revolution, or any other outbreak, for that matter. We will be simply a slave and her new Master until we reach the Empire. When we reach the empire, We have to go and meet Emperor Breai. I think you'll like him. He's a Devkarin Elf...a highly revered Necromancer and Hunt Master. He's a known vampire slayer, though. Through reputation as a Hunter, so there will be no reason to feel put down in his presence...Just mind your tongue with him, though. Until it is official that we are as one, I cannot protect you from him. As long as you stay respectful, my presence alone should be enough."

As she stepped from the side of the boat, Szadek placed an arm around her waist. "After the meeting with the Emperor, we will go to the Nexus. There, we'll make this official, and you may stand beside me as Queen..." He stared into her golden pools for a moment, before looking back up to the horizon. Suddenly, without prior warning or reason, a thunderous 'CRAAACK' sounded out, and the boat rocked a bit before stopping dead in it's tracks. To the bow side, a monstrous ribbed head surfaced from beneath the waves that surrounded the boat. The beast to which the head belonged was coal black, and ribs atop the head were a deep purple in hue. As the beast broke surface and rose into the air, it spread massive black wings, which had the same deep purple on the joints, and skin. Great yellow eyes stared down at the Parun and Savra, but only momentarily, before the winged beast flew off into the night, away from the moon, dragging massive chains - which were affixed to the ankles, wrists, wings, and neck - through the air in it's wake.

"Kagore...", Szadek said, as if in awe. He bowed his head, offering a hasty prayer to the creature he'd just seen. As he opened his eyes and lifted his head, the floor of the boat began to don a spreading crack, which was allowing water to come into the boat. "Captain! Get us to that island!", Szadek barked the order as he pointed to a secluded island, nearly completely hidden behind a mass of rubble that had obviously once been a great pirate vessel. He turned back to Savra. "It appears we won't be reaching the shores as soon as anticipated...We need to make dock and repair this...I have angered the God of Deception by traveling to the borderlands... He will forgive me, but he will not repair the damage to the boat...it was a message, to me...It appears I am no longer allowed to pass into the Borderlands..." Szadek looked at Savra, oddly at first, and then smiling. "Or maybe it was a message that I no longer need to go into the Borderlands..."

As the skeletal captain of the small vessel pulled up to the secluded island, Szadek let his hand slide from Savra's waist, a look of recognition of the island creeping into his eyes. "Come, Savra. We'll leave the repairs to the captain. There is something on this Island that I wish to show you." As the boat stopped, Szadek took a single-footed step over the side before offering his hand out to Savra to help her over. The smile he had worn on his face moments before had not even begun to back wear away, and the atmosphere around the Parun showed simply that he was happy. There was something, obviously, special about this Island, and Szadek just could simply not wait to share it with his to-be queen.
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Savra held onto Szadek's head as she vacated the leaking boat and her bare feet touched sand one more. It was cool, but warming with the rising of the three suns. She loved the salty smell of the black water that rushed her ankles and the cool breeze that always seemed to blow from the sea. She found the black waters of the Krishal Divide quite beautiful, she thought it possible for Szadek to build her a home here for when ever her queenly duties become too troublsome for her. Yes, she could herself escaping with a couple of servents, possibly a pet or two. Savra was quite fond of pets. She would come alone and stay here until her nerves calmed and she decided to return to her king's side. Yes, she believed she could do so.

Though, when her mind came back from the little palace she would have placed somewhere among the Krishal she wondered why they had come here when the Pyrate Isles were not too far off with food and a tavern to sleep in. "My lord, Szadek, why have we landed here when there is a settlement within the Pyrate Isles? Is there is something among this island that makes it special? Better than any among the Krishal divide?" she asked, a puzzled look touching her sparkling features.

Savra regarded the foliage with curiousity. Flowers of many different colors grew among leaves with thorns. Around a few plans, bones and rotting carcusses littered the ground, warning all who come to stay away from the plant's deadly wrath. She steped lightly, animals of this region unknown to her and her vast vocabulary of folk lore. There may be animals bigger than a ship that could eat a being whole in one bite. There might even be an animal able to eat Szadek. Savra had to smack herself for that one, nothing could defeat Szadek except the god of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:23 pm

The broken images that Szadek gathered from Savra as she lost herself in thought made a light smile play his lips. Licking his lower lip before guiding her deeper through the isle, Szadek bent one arm behind his back, and ushered her along with the other. "Perhaps there is nothing here that makes this island special...or maybe it is the fact that there is nothing here...that makes this island special. Of course, the Pyrate Isles have the settlements, and all the wonders of a small city... But, Savra, it isn't what this island has that makes it so dear to me... Come, let me show you possibly the most single important piece of history you will ever lay your eyes on..." As he spoke, he lead her through a thick section in the middle of the island, where the trees had seemed to grow within one another, making three trees appear as a single, massive, life form.

As they emerged on the other side of the wooded area, it became apparent that they had reached the maximum of the island's width, as they now stood facing the Krishal Divide once again. Just in the sand, some fifty or so yards from the high-point of the wave lines, as judged by the calcium deposits from the salt in the water, was a massive, scorched bit of land. The sand here had been burnt to glass, and that glass had been shattered when whatever rotting wooden structure had been there, had collapsed. The sand around that that had been turned to glass was not black in it's scorched nature, but instead, consisted of both light blue, and deep purple hues. Szadek stepped to where that sand met that of the normal, unscathed sand, and took a knee, taking a handful of the multi-hued sand into his left hand, and closing his eyes as he let it sift through his fingers.

"This island...", he said as he opened his eyes and turned his gaze back up to Savra, "is where I resided for countless decades. These off hued grains of sand, broken and shattered glass, and rotten mass of old wood is all that remains of the Szadek that was cast out of Karthrion as a disappointment to the name 'Karthro'... It allows me to remember what I was before Kagore laid his blessing on me...and this!", he motioned to the wreckage before him. "This...was the immediate result of that blessing. The night it was made certain that I would come into the ultimate power...my makeshift home was blown to oblivion with me in it, by Kagore himself." He smiled, standing to get a better look at her eyes. "I bet your history books and myths and legends don't mention that part."
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:43 am

Her eyes had scanned the area, amazed at what she saw. The ship wreckage, covered in seaweed and raw from the salty water over the years, looked almost peaceful. She had heard of the old Karthro Dynasty, everything there was full of peace and happiness. The dynasty has prospered, growing and growing until it became one of the greatest kingdoms in all the land, and when an heir to the throne was born the land had thrown a week long festival where no one worked. They just danced and made merry. She had heard the disappointment they faced when they realized their heir, Szadek, had turned from the light and found ever lasting comfort in the shadows of the world, but, Szadek was right. During her long years of hearing myths and folk stories, they all portrayed Szadek as he was now...powerful. No one knew he had once been a simple being born to govern a peaceful land that had rejected him. Indeed, this was a learning experience.

"Yes, you are right. We had no idea that you were once just a simple being; we always portray you as powerful as you are now, just using the power of light instead of darkness. Kagore must have found special favor with you. Indeed, you are one in a million, Szadek of the Shadow Nexus. It is amazing you would pick a simple being like me to be your queen."

Savra bit her lip as her stomach began to hunger once more; obviously that lard of a man she had fed on had hardly any nourishment in his blood. A feeding should last her a week, if the victim was healthy, but by the rate his blood drained from her he was close to death anyway. True, it would be a few days before she reached blood lust so she figured she would feed as soon as they reached the village of the Szadin Empire.

Ignoring her hunger, she bent one knee and gracefully scooped up the purplish, bluish sand, letting it fall from her palm and be blown again by the gentle breeze. Everything around them was scorched, trees died or dying, some had even fall from their perch to lay against the ground. She smiled, yes, she would ask for a home here for when she needed to get away from it all. A home only she would see, well, she and the few servants she would bring with her.

"Szadek," she whispered, turning to face him, clasping what little sand was left into her palm, ignoring the biting grains, "I would like a home here. A home for just me whenever my queenly duties have me at wit's end. I would like a home here so, once in a while, I can return to my ways of past and not worry about being a royal or anything. No one would come here so I would be completely safe while I am at leave from the Shadow Nexus. Please, my lord Szadek?" Savra asked, walking into his arms and looking up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Szadek glanced at Savra as she spoke of him building her a home here for when her queenly duties became too stressful. She'd not been with him a week yet, and already, she was thinking of running away from her queenly duties... Szadek had to hold back both the irritated feeling this gave him, as well as a small chuckle. Shaking his head, he turned to face her. "Savra...you are not queen, yet. Even as such, you will have little to do in the way of ruling... and aside from the fact that the Unreachable will be available to you, I would prefer my place of passage not be disturbed by the putting up of new structures on this island..." As he spoke, Szadek knelt to a single knee once more and lifted a handful of the off-hued grains of sand, letting them sift through his fingers as soon as his hand was withdrawn from the beach. "I will allow you to have a place of solitude, Savra...but it cannot be on this isle...my apologies."

Bad as he felt for shooting down Savra's dreams of having her own little get-a-way on his island...it was true that it was, to him...anyways...his place of passage, and personal place away from the Dynasty where he came to escape the thoughts of rule. Not even his Necrosages knew about this place. When he came to this isle...before meeting Savra...he always came alone. Even now, he was somewhat worried about having Savra there...though it would never show...not like her hunger showed...not like the feelings and emotions and thoughts of others showed to him. It was both a blessing and a curse...for Szadek...to be shrouded in that endless blanket of secrecy and deception and mystery.

He glanced over to Savra once again, feeling, now, her hunger...and once again, he held his arm out, wrist turned up, and held it under her maw. "Feed, Savra...at least enough to last until our boat is repaired....then we splurge...", he smiled. He wrapped his free arm around her waist, leaning towards her and placing a ginger kiss on her forehead. "Regardless of your background, or social status...there's something about you that I just cannot wrap my hands around...and I love it. I also know what is to be low on the social ladder...regardless of my Royal bloodlines...I do not want one of my priestesses...I do not want someone of royal background...I want someone who can relate to those over whom which we rule...that requires someone who is used to living in real world...with real trials...that someone, is you, Savra."
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:00 am

Hearing she could not have her place of solitude on this island she was slightly disappointed, but then she looked into to his eyes as he bent down and captured a hand of mulit-hued sand and allowed it shift through his fingers. She smiled, her fang becoming longer every moment she was near his delicious smelling blood. He would allow her a place, but on this island of his passage. Savra nodded, her seductive smile not casting a hue of rebellion to his orders. This was his place of birth, more sacred than any temple or holy object; Savra was used to not having everything her way but when you are face with the fact you will soon have everything but you are not allowed that one thing it is an odd feeling. Even so, she would respected his wishes. Possibly the swaps would be a better place anyway.

When he came to her, his wrist held up, she nearly swooned, his blood like gold to a poor man. Her hand went to her hungry stomach, she couldn't stop her fangs from growing to their beastly lenght, and as she felt his kiss a wave of lust shattered through her body. She took his arm visiously, not sparing a moment for the pain it may cause him for she knew he would not pull away no matter how much pain she caused him. As his crimson power slid down her throat and empited into her gullet, she let out a feirce moan. Damn, she wanted to strip him down and do all sorts of things to his body while drinking from his vein. Then again, drinking the blood of another was a very intiment thing and rarely ever do thought not pertaining to some form of sexual crossings happen. Savra drank and drank, falling to her knees for the blood was so powerful as it hit her stomach it was like receiving a punch directly to her center. As his blood nourished her body she felt strenght she never had before. Like she could easily kill the monster they had been faced when they straddled the ocean's waves.

When she knew she could take no more she fell back against a near peice of rubble, panting, his blood driping from her lips. Her breath caught like a fist had been driven fast and hard into the pit of her stomach. She looked up to Szadek, her eyes glaced as the power within his crimson life began to circulate through out her body. She smiled a drunken smile. It amazed her when she realized she had only taken a few pulls from his vein. It was almost frightening how intoxicating his blood was. She lifted up a hand to him, as thought to grab him form from floating away, his name whispering across her blood stained lips.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Szadek's eyes rolled into the back of his head for a moment of ecstasy as Savra sank her fangs into his wrist. With each single droplet of his blood that escaped his veins, time slowed to a near stop, so that a moment or two of feeding seemed to take hours...but Szadek smiled, looking down on Savra as she drank. He new the effect his blood was having on her...and he took a slight amount of joy from the knowledge that it made her feel such a way. Indeed, he loved the woman that nourished herself from his very veins. The piercing of his vein by the fangs had gone hardly noticed...now, he stood - simply looking on Savra with that genuine smile on his lips - and allowed her to take her fill. When she'd unseized his arm, Szadek brought his wrist up to his own lips, and licked the small remainder of his own blood. when he lowered his arm, all that remained to tell the tale were the two tiny pinpricks from Savra's fangs. He would wear those, though, with pride - not letting them heal over.

As she outstretched her hand, Szadek lowered his own. Taking hers in his, he pulled her to his side and held onto her by the waist. With the index finger of the hand that he pulled her up with, he gently wiped the blood away from her lips, and then ran it gingerly across her bottom lip, as if not wanting any of his own blood to go to waste. when his finger had almost reached the corner of her lips, he brought it to his own and sucked the remainder of the blood from it. Allowing for another smile, he let his free hand drop to his side. Holding on to her, he glanced out over the Divide, taking in the pure serenity of what had once been his lowly homestead. The very sight of the place made him feel immaculate, and he could not keep the images of Kagore from shifting through his mind. He did not want these images now, though. All he wanted was to be there, with Savra. "Our vessel should be ready to move again soon, my love. How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:03 pm

Savra felt as though she had ripped the scales off a dragon’s neck and drank directly from it’s vein. She had heard of the legendary prowess of dragon’s blood, but as far as she was concerned Szadek’s blood toped that scale without even trying. Her gullet felt like it was on fire with lava raging inside of her, and after a few moments of a drunken lull she snapped back to the forgotten island on which her and her lord stood firmly on. All at once the world seemed clearer, like it had been in a mist for all her life and now the sun was up and the mist was gone. It frightened her and she stiffened, but only for a moment until she felt his arms around her.

”I’m fine, but the world looks like it’s made of precious gems instead of what it was made of before. I’m guessing it’s because your blood is so different. I wonder what else is different about me now that I’ve partaken of your blood…”

Savra didn’t feel any different, yet everything seemed to have changed. A gentle humming of power raced through her body, everything was clear, and it felt as though she was now bound to Szadek like a pet tethered to it’s master with a rope. It was almost like her body held a collar and Szadek, if he wanted to, could take full control of her body inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Szadek smiled...something he'd found he'd been doing alot of lately. Looking down at his wrist, and then back to his beloved, he simply gestured for her to follow him on his way to the boat. As he stepped by her, he thought on her words. "Good...good. The vision should revert soon. You're just not accustomed to such energy through the bite." He continued onward, walking steadily beside Savra en route to the boat. "There will not be any changes that you will notice. Not first-hand, any how, aside from the obvious acceleration you feel in your life-force. When we get to the cantina in New Szadin, I shall explain it to you a little further in depth."

When they'd finally reached the boat, the skeletal captain was awaiting their return on deck. He called out to Szadek as the Parun approached. "Sir! A message from Emperor Breai! Someone has tried to penetrate the defenses of the Unreachable!", the skeleton screeched, fear evident in his long-since dead voice. The captain knew that the message would enrage Szadek, but what he had not seen coming was the blast of energy that erupted from that rage. A rush of material energy blasted from the Parun, and collided with the captain, sending him - piece by piece - over the edge of the boat and into the Divide. The Necromana used to keep the captain alive sucked at him until his pieces were all back together, and he climbed back on board. "Lord. The Emperor awaits your return..."

Szadek growled deeply under breath, and cast a gaze of sheer darkness on the captain...as if the message had personally pained the Parun. "Get us to the Szadin Port as swiftly as possible, captain." The captain nodded and waited for the two to board before shoving off the bank with a piece of his femur. Reattaching the bone to his leg, and his leg to his ankle, the captain steered the vessel between the islands that made up the shelter. The boat, once more en route to New Szadin, was cast in that Illusionary magic that concealed it once again. Szadek, after opening his eyes again from casting the concealing magics, turned to Savra. "Duty calls, my love. We may have to wait for that cantina visit."
Back to top Go down
Savvy
Nexus Queen
Savvy

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Savra had jumped back when Szadek’s anger erupted into a ball of vibrant fury wish sprang from his being and turned the skeletal captain into little pieces of shattered bone. Then, to make matters worst, the captain began to build himself back to his original form. She was fascinated by both occurrences and wanted to know more about Szadek’s world. She wanted to be able to blow up skeletal beings and have them reassemble!

Even so, the significances of the matter at hand finally sunk in and she gasped, ”Why would any one do such a thing? Can they do such a thing?”

As she was helped onto the boat thought ran through her head. What did this mean for Szadek, for her? Savra’s mind went to the idea of a war, but surely Szadek, her dark lord, would prevent such a thing. She felt her heart clench when her mind pictured Szadek in war, constantly in danger. Could a person of such power as him be hurt? Could he be killed? These thoughts raced through her head and griped her body in fear. She looked up to her lord, nestling herself in his arms, ”Szadek, can you die?”
Back to top Go down
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:15 am

Szadek, still furious from the message, took a deep breath and relaxed before turning to Savra. "Of course I can die, Savra. If someone where to infiltrate the Unreachable while I slept, it would be rather easy to take my life...that is why it is within the fortress...and so heavily guarded." He spoke as if the Unreachable were guarded by dozens of Elites...when really, it was guarded by the magic of a god, and a single Necrosage sentry. Apparently, though...judging by the message and the fact that the intruder had attempted to infiltrate the Unreachable....those were enough...and Szadek knew he would get to the bottom of the 'whos' and 'hows' of it all once he reached the Empire.

Szadek could feel the fear and worry rushing through Savra. He held her tightly, close. "Do not worry, though, Savra...it is well protected against any threats to my life while I sleep." He offered her another smile, then thought about the other question she asked...why did someone try to infiltrate the Unreachable? Did someone believe he was within his quarters? Obviously...and obviously, it was no one close enough to him that knew he was away. He turned his gaze to Savra. "We'll get to the bottom of this once we reach the Empire...I won't stand by and allow these attempts." As he finished speaking, Szadek glanced out over the Divide, towards the Empire's horizon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailing the Krishal Divide   Sailing the Krishal Divide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailing the Krishal Divide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Sadhadur :: The Empire of Szadin :: The Krishal Divide-
Jump to: