The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules of the Karthro Dynasty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name: Szadek Karthro
Race: Parun/Vampire

Rules of the Karthro Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Karthro Dynasty   Rules of the Karthro Dynasty I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:17 pm

You all know me as your admin...but in addition, I am also the ruling moderator of the Karthro Dynasty. Here, in this thread, I will provide a list of the rules that are to be followed when RPing withing this forum. Adhere to all of these, or the proper actions will be taken...and chances are, you're not going to be too awfully pleased with them.

1. Of course, the first will be, obviously, to adhere to all of the main site's official rules...no exceptions.
  2. Possibly the most important of these rules; Absolutely NO God-Modding. No form of god modding will be tolerated by Sadhadur...and certainly the same goes for the Karthro Dynasty.
  3. All players that wish to take part in an RP in The Fortress will be Required to fill out a Character Sheet.
  4. Any player wishing to start an RP within The Fortress must first PM the idea for the RP to myself.
  5. All personal servants of Szadek are off-limits to attack unless in a time a pre-meditated warfare. (Which means there would have been a discussion about it in the Out of Characters, all the proper plans for the territories going to war would be made, etc.)
  6. I will tolerate absolutely no Out-of-Character insults or fights/arguments. If you have something you wanna say to someone else that someone might find offensive...keep it to yourself, or take it to a PM. I don't care where you take it, as long as it's out of my forum, it's out of my hands...until another mod brings it to my attention...
  7. My Word Is Law. You disobey it, you will receive the full force of my wrath.

I guess that's it for now...if I feel the need to add anything else, it will be added, and there will be a notice, so that no one can claim that they "Had no idea it had been added."
Back to top Go down
https://tibgg.rpg-board.net

Rules of the Karthro Dynasty
Page 1 of 1