The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OoC Discussion-Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zavna

Zavna

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

OoC Discussion-Rules Empty
PostSubject: OoC Discussion-Rules   OoC Discussion-Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:06 am

Welcome to the OoC Discussions thread! I’m Zavna and will be acting as your Mod this evening, or morning, or… whenever it is. This section is all about talking about your Role Plays before you start them. This is also where you introduce your RP ideas to the Forum and see if anyone wants to participate, and while I am pretty laid back, there are a few rules that need to be followed here.

• Please title your OoC the name of the Role Play and then [OoC] in brackets after it.
  • Make sure you label the OoC with a [Rated MA] if it is going to contain Mature Content. Please Note: Mature Content isn’t just sexual. It’s all manners of Mature Writing, including but not limited to: Sexual content, Gore, Extreme Violence, Language, Plot Points.
  • No advertising in the OoC forum. We have an affiliates program for that.
  • If for whatever reason, you are not accepted in a Role Play don’t throw a fit, don’t whine and cry; just accept it, more than likely, the author of the RP has a good reason for your denial.
  • Please use the Character Sheet template located here Feel free to add to that template for whatever the Role Play requires.

I think that’s about it for now. I reserve the right to add rules to this list.
Back to top Go down
http://darkfolly.darkbb.com

OoC Discussion-Rules
Page 1 of 1