The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eastern Region - Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zavna

Zavna

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Eastern Region - Rules Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Region - Rules   Eastern Region - Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:12 am

Here we are, The Eastern Region; home of the Slave Market, the Black Market, and many other things. There are some rules that I ask you to follow, please and thank you.

1. All players that wish to participate in the Eastern Region are required to follow the Host Sites Rules.
  2. Anyone wishing to start an RP in the Eastern Region will please PM me the idea before starting.
  3. There is absolutely NO God Modding. None, period, whatsoever. It is not tolerated here. If you are accused and convicted of God Modding my complete wrath will befall your head, and then the wrath of the Admin.
  4. If you want to join an RP that is in the Eastern Region, you are required to have a complete character sheet posted in the OoC thread before Role Playing begins.
  5. I will not tolerate ANY Ooc fighting/insulting/arguing. This includes, but is not limited to: Racial slurs, name calling, insulting one’s intelligence, verbal bashing, arguments that are heated and out of place. If I see this, I will ask you to take it somewhere else. I don’t care where; just keep it out of the Eastern Region.

That’s all for now. I reserve the right to modify/add rules to this as I see fit.
Back to top Go down
http://darkfolly.darkbb.com

Eastern Region - Rules
Page 1 of 1