The World of Sadhadur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  RPG SanctuaryRPG Sanctuary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ContributeContribute  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules of The Fortress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild
Joker's Wild

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character Profile
Name: Szadek Karthro
Race: Parun/Vampire

Rules of The Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Rules of The Fortress   Rules of The Fortress I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:59 am

Awright. For those of you that already know me, you know and understand that I'm pretty lax on my rule systems. However, the rules that I will definitely enforce are as follows:

1. All Players that choose to take place in any ongoing RP will be required to follow all rules of the host site.

2. All players that wish to take part in an RP in The Fortress will be Required to fill out a Character Sheet.

3. Any player wishing to start an RP within The Fortress must first PM the idea for the RP to myself.

4. ABSOLUTELY no God-Moding! I know this is a rule for the host site, but it's imperative that everyone pays close attention to this one.

5. I will tolerate absolutely no Out-of-Character insults or fights/arguments. If you have something you wanna say to someone else that someone might find offensive...keep it to yourself, or take it to a PM. I don't care where you take it, as long as it's out of my forum, it's out of my hands.

6. My Word Is Law. You disobey it, you will receive the full force of my wrath.
Back to top Go down
https://tibgg.rpg-board.net

Rules of The Fortress
Page 1 of 1